Kindly use this information as a framework for discussing with your child or teen these expectations so that they are well prepared for success when the school year begins.
Help us to create an environment where everyone is treated with respect, is encouraged to help others, and is free to learn and explore new ideas and interests.
Please contact your child's teacher or principal should you have questions or if we can be of assistance to you.
We look forward to working in partnership with you to prepare your child for success today and, ultimately, for success in life.
Just as Holy Heart Schools (HHPS) sets high standards for academic achievement, we also expect our students to meet high standards of conduct.
The goal is to ensure a safe, creative, and orderly environment where every child feels respected, secure, happy, and able to learn. To achieve that, we need the support of parents.
We have given the Student Rights & Responsibilities: A Guide for Families to assist you in your efforts to help your child understand the rules and expectations in school, on the way to and from school, and at school‐sponsored activities.
- Teachers will review the rules with them during the first weeks of school.
- We encourage you to discuss those rules with your child.
- If you have questions about any of the information, please do not hesitate to talk with your child’s teacher or Principal.
- Your child’s behaviour impacts academic success and school safety.
- Please read this guidance. Discuss it with your child.
- Parents are essential partners in helping their children learn how to exhibit self‐control and respect, make ethical choices, and be accountable for their actions.