The philosophy of Holy Hearts School requires a commitment from our staff to reach the students skills and concepts that will enable them to exercise responsible decision making skills for a lifetime. Our staff will model and promote attitudes that value life long learning, ethical citizenship and acceptable of others in a diverse society. We guarantee a foundation that will enable our students to succeed and become leaders in a highly technological 21st Century environment. Our guiding principles include.
- Providing a learning environment that reflects positive self-esteem and respect for self and others.
- Ensuring safety of all students and staff in the school and on school grounds.
- Promoting a positive, supportive and professional atmosphere for teaching and learning.
- Improving the physical climate of the school.
- Partnering between the school and home environment and contact between faculty and parents.