- The Admission Form (attached with the prospectus) must be completed and duly signed. However, an Admission form does not guarantee a seat reservation. After meeting the child the Principal reserves the right to admit the child into the class deemed suitable for him/her.
- Admission may be closed at any time at the discretion of the principal.
- The principal reserves the right to accept or reject any application for admission without assigning any reason.
- A child when selected for admission will be treated as admitted only if the fee has been paid within the stipulated time.
- A copy of Municipal Birth Certificate or a school Leaving Certificate (Transfer Certificate) from the last school attended should be submitted with two stamp/p.p.size photograph at the time of admission.
- Admission to Holy Hearts School is a privilege not a right.
- Details regarding admission are mentioned in the Admission Form.
A Student should complete the age indicated below against the class, preferably by the commencement of the academic year
|1||Pre Nursery||2 Years Plus|
|2||Nursery||3 Years Plus|
|3||L.K.G||4 Years Plus|
U.K.G till Class -VIII, the age will increase accordingly in sequence.